jueves, 21 de diciembre de 2017

Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe

"Trate a las personas como si fueran lo que podrían ser y usted las ayudará a convertirse en lo que son capaces de ser." "Trate as pessoas como se elas fossem o que poderiam ser e você as ajudará a se tornarem aquilo que são capazes de ser."
"Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being." "Обращайтесь с людьми так, словно они уже стали такими, какими должны быть, и вы поможете им скорее проявить все то хорошее, на что они способны."

2 comentarios:

Vlad dijo...

I love the quotes you share with us, Jere. They are very close to my heart.

Thank you very much for blogging. It brings some additional light to my soul. May the 2018 be a great year for you.

Vlad

PS The lady looks a bit too slim. YOu should feed here a bit more:)

Jere dijo...

Thanks Vladimir! You have brightened my day! It's nice to know that in some way I lightened your soul and hopefully of others. Thank you for writting as sometimes I think that what I post goes to an empty bucket.
The lady likes to be sleem...

Wish you a fantastic 2018!

Big hug!

Jere